I know I can’t be the only one obsessed with tea dresses at the moment. I raise my tea glasses to you Brits. Of the floral dress styles out there, tea dresses are one of my favorites! (The others are shirtdresses, kimono style dresses, sundresses, and vintage dresses-especially from the 40’s and 50’s)
Of course all of the cutest tea dresses in my selections have small print flowers! For your viewing pleasure…
6. Obi Dress
7. Ashley Dress
8. Thalia Dress
12. The Red Dress from Gwen Stefani’s music video, “Cool.”
Check out the video!
And Finally some more tea dresses not available for purchase:
13. Another Trashy Diva number: (no longer available)
14. Pansy Tea Dress:
Check out the gathering details in the center and on the sleeves! I love!
15. Silk Chiffon Print Dress: This one doesn’t have tiny flowers, but it’s still flattering because it has a dark background and because the flowers mesh with each other, giving the appearance of one seamless print.
16. Maroon Tea Dress: Wish I had a larger picture of this. I love the detailing on the V-neck!
Here are a couple celebrities in tea dresses for your fashion inspiration:
17. Kate Moss in a blue tea dress from her collection: I love the delicate flowers and breezy fabric!
18. Julia Roberts in a knee length maroon tea dress. Tea dresses look great with wedges!
19. And lastly, ASOS 40s Chiffon Print Tea Dress- I love the tiny pink buttons! (no longer available)