A Doable and Time Specific bucket list
Happy New Year! I don’t do resolutions like a lot of people, but I’ve decided to adopt the 18 for 2018 list featured on the Happier Podcast. You’re supposed to choose 18 different things you want to do for 2018, things that will increase your happiness. Wanna join me? To make things super easy, I decided to make my list just things I can do once and cross off. Nothing on the list is ongoing or related to a habit.
Here’s my 18 for 2018 list:
1. Join a rock climbing gym
2. Take Noah rollerskating
3. Watch the “Wicked” musical
4. Have someone show me how to do retro waves with my hair
5. Take a surfing class
6. Go spelunking with Nate
7. Get the exfoliation treatment at a Korean spa
8. Travel somewhere amazing with Nate and Noah
9. Chill on a beach
10. Do another ziplining course
11. Sing a karaoke duet and harmonize
12. Take a watercolor class
13. Pose with a figure in a wax museum
14. Get professional maternity photos
15. Create a product to sell on my blog
16. Buy an instapot
17. Buy a karaoke machine and host a girl’s night in
18. Make another mom’s group when I move back home
What’s on your list? Want some other ideas? This bucket list is extensive(1000 items!) and awesome.
Also, this is happening!
My bestie and I are preggers and only 6 weeks apart 🙂 With this recent development, I’m going to take it easy and scale back my posting to twice a week, on Mondays and Fridays. I’ll be doing maternity posts instead of posts geared toward apple shapes since there’s no hiding this belly anymore! I’ll also be doing some beauty posts. Fridays will still be random Friday Finds and sponsored posts. Hope you’re enjoying the start of your new year!
*This holiday post is a feature of this fashion and beauty blog for apple shaped budget conscious women. Would you like tips and fashion inspiration for your specific body type? Fill out your email address below to get your free capsule wardrobe and my exclusive monthly newsletter–