Because you should never stop asking each other get to know you questions for couples
When you’ve been with your partner a long time, it almost feels like you know everything there is to know about them. It’s hard to get beyond the typical, “How was your day?” and find out more meaningful information about them. I came up with these questions and found some great ones online. I like to take them on date nights and ask Nate a few. It’s a way for me to really make the most of quality time, which is one of my top love languages. These questions are great for women and are especially helpful to have if one of your love languages is also quality time or affirmation(my other top love language). Some help you get to know your partner better while others help your partner give you much needed compliments you’re itching to hear!
25 questions for couples, especially women who need quality time and affirmation:
- (If you have kids) What trait do you love most about me as a mother?
- What trait do you love most about me as a spouse/girlfriend?
- When you are away, what do you miss most about me?
- What would constitute a perfect day for you? (Source)
- What first attracted you to me?
- If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? (Source)
- If you had to change one thing about yourself what would you change? (Source)
- Which of my friends do you like the most and why?
- What is the best thing about our relationship? (Source)
- Is there a memory of us together from the beginning of our relationship that really stands out to you?
- What makes me different from the other people you’ve been with? (Source)
- How would you want our lives to be different ten years from now?
- Do you feel there is something missing from your life right now? What is it?
- What’s another career that you think you would love? (Source)
- Since you know me more than anyone else, what’s another career you think I would love?
- (If you have kids) What’s your favorite part about being a dad so far?
- (If you have kids) What’s the most challenging part about being a dad so far?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What is something nice you didn’t know about me when we were just starting to date that you know now?
- What can I do for you to make your life easier or more pleasant every day?
- What’s the best thing about living with me?
- If we were having a perfect vacation day right now, where would we be and what would be on our itinerary for the day?
- What is the most memorable part of our wedding day?
- What do you think we need to work on most in our relationship? (Source)
- What’s your favorite thing that I do for you? (Source)
Do you have any great questions for long term couples to help get into deeper conversation? I’d love to know!
*Friday Find is a weekly feature of this fashion and beauty blog for apple shaped budget conscious women. Would you like tips and fashion inspiration for your specific body type? Fill out your email address below to get your free capsule wardrobe and my exclusive monthly newsletter–