Do you ever just sit down to a meal and enjoy the entire thing from start to finish? It’s such a great feeling, but it doesn’t happen often. I’m not saying I don’t eat amazing meals, I’m just saying that there’s usually one or two dishes that don’t really hit the mark like the others. When everything is so delicious and they all somehow go together, it is remarkable. This happened to me just recently, and I wanted to share this meal combo because YUMMMMM. We all deserve to eat a perfect meal from start to finish every now and then!
Here’s what I had:
- 1 tablespoon of Roma coffee with a teaspoon of sugar using whole milk instead of water. It’s creamy coffee that I can have in the evening that won’t keep me up at night.
- This Italian dressing over salad that included Romaine Lettuce, grape tomatoes, sliced red onion (sliced so they don’t all end up at the bottom of the bowl), hearts of palm, chopped up cilantro, and marinated artichoke hearts. Topped everything with grated Parmesan. I have been craving this Italian salad dressing every week for weeks now! It’s so good.
- The orzo salad from this recipe. I love the feta and the green olives which I’ve also been craving as of late, not to mention I’m in love with beans, and this recipe has chickpeas!
- This Spaghetti Aglio e Olio recipe using broccoli instead of kale and topped with Parmesan, a fried egg with freshly grated salt and pepper, and a drizzle of truffle oil. mmmmm. I’m obsessed with truffle oil.
- These delicious butter cookies. They are on repeat at my house every month it seems. You will love these if you love Walkers shortbread cookies!
Doesn’t this look amazing???? Do you have any recipes that go so well together? I’d love to know!
*Are you an apple shape? Want a free capsule wardrobe made specifically for you? Fill out your email address here to download it and to subscribe to my exclusive monthly newsletter.
Apple Shapes: Get Dressed Faster and Look Better in Your Clothes. Get Your Free Capsule Wardrobe Now.
- 12 pieces = 35 outfits
- tips for choosing each piece specific to flattering your shape
- picture of author wearing each outfit so you can visualize the items on an apple shape