Are you a list making kinda gal? I certainly 100% am. I fear that if I don’t write something down, I’ll forget it! One of my favorite always-in-the-works list is my “Self Treats” list. Instead of impulse buying something, if I am ever wanting something but not really needing something, I’ll do my best to add it to this list. I open up this list on my birthday, Mother’s Day or Christmas! I don’t want to leave it up to my kids, my friends or my husband to treat me on those days. I want to treat myself too! I find that having a place to collect a list of the things I want makes me less likely to impulse buy them.
Here are the things that are currently on my list:
- Skylights for our kitchen or living room (we get no sun in our house in the forest)
- Hire a landscaper
- Theragun for my chronic upper back pain
- The next volumizing root lifter I want to try after mine runs out
- Get a two hour massage with my foot massage guy
- Sezane shoes – peep toe because oh so feminine
- Rose stud earrings– to wear for everyday
- Shark steam mop for easier kid cleanups
- The concealer that every blogger has been raving about to try after I run out of mine
- Lights for kitchen ambiance
- Curious about the famous Mason Pearson brush
- I’ve heard really good things about this drugstore mascara- to try after I run out of mine
- A side table collection of questions for couples- for Nate and I and my need for quality time
- Dyson Airwrap– cuz a girl can dream right?!
- An infrared sauna for the backyard to detox and relax when I need to escape from kiddos and retreat somewhere near that is not inside the house- cuz a girl can really dream right?!
When we give to ourselves, we have more to give to others. Do you have a self treats list? What’s on there? I’d love to know!
*Are you an apple shape? Want a free capsule wardrobe made specifically for you? Fill out your email address here to download it and to subscribe to my exclusive monthly newsletter.
Apple Shapes: Get Dressed Faster and Look Better in Your Clothes. Get Your Free Capsule Wardrobe Now.
- 12 pieces = 35 outfits
- tips for choosing each piece specific to flattering your shape
- picture of author wearing each outfit so you can visualize the items on an apple shape
**Thank you for supporting the brands that allow MidoriLei.com to provide valuable, free content. Although some links in this post may be affiliate links, which provide a small commission at no cost to you, be assured that I only share products that I would consider buying myself. Great thought and care are given to the selection of all recommendations.