Are you dressing up for Christmas this year at home? Realistically, I will probably be in a comfy half zip (see above) but it doesn’t keep me from dreaming up Christmas party outfit ideas for future celebrations! If you do plan on dressing up, here are some great ideas for apple shapes!
5 Christmas Outfit Ideas:
1. Newsboy cap + scalloped edge contrast collar top + plaid tweed skirt + fleece lined tights + classic penny loafers
2. Black velvet bow headband + bow dainty necklace + maroon velvet wrap dress + polka dot stockings + bow flats
3. Beanie with puff + casual plaid top + puffer vest + high rise jeggings + knee high boots
4. Regal fur collar cardigan + black and red plaid dress + fleece lined tights + t bar flats
Just writing this post makes me even more excited for future celebrations and gatherings! What outfit would you choose? I’d love to know!
*Are you an apple shape? Want a free capsule wardrobe made specifically for you? Fill out your email address here to download it and to subscribe to my exclusive monthly newsletter.
Apple Shapes: Get Dressed Faster and Look Better in Your Clothes. Get Your Free Capsule Wardrobe Now.
- 12 pieces = 35 outfits
- tips for choosing each piece specific to flattering your shape
- picture of author wearing each outfit so you can visualize the items on an apple shape
**Thank you for supporting the brands that allow MidoriLei.com to provide valuable, free content. Although some links in this post may be affiliate links, which provide a small commission at no cost to you, be assured that I only share products that I would consider buying myself. Great thought and care are given to the selection of all recommendations.